Human Resources professionals
Many organizations expect their Human Resources team to provide recommendations on ways to help employees become more efficient in their roles.
Often, this involves internationally-educated professionals, who may be highly skilled and qualified technically, but whose “soft” skills, including communications and teamwork, and work-culture skills are not adequate.
Improve Your Workplace English can help by:
- Working with you to help assess the employees’ skill levels and competencies
- Developing a personalized work plan (syllabus) for improving these skills
- Engaging an experienced Canadian business English and workplace communications coach with a business background and strong knowledge of workplace culture
- Providing ongoing on-site support on a one-on-one or small group basis to:
- improve the employee’s spoken, written, reading or listening English skills
- build awareness of workplace culture and communciations
- enhance their ‘soft’ skills to complement their technical skills and help them contribute fully to the organization